Please visit https://sourcewhatsgood.com/ to order have our Breakfast Box delivered to your home.
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
2 tablespoons Cooking Fat (more as needed)
1 pound Wild Harmony Farm Ground Beef
1/2 medium Red Onion, diced
3 cloves Garlic, diced
1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
1 dozen Wild Harmony Farm Eggs
6 oz grated cheese of your choice
Salsa of your choice (optional but recommended)
2 bags Little River Farm Salad Mix
1. Heat 1 tablespoon cooking fat in a heavy bottomed frying pan over medium heat.
2. Season beef with salt and pepper. Cook through, crumbling beef into rough chunks as you stir. Remove from pan.
3. Add another 1 tablespoon fat to pan. Add onion. Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Scramble eggs and grate cheese.
5. Increase heat to medium high. Add garlic and spices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Season eggs with salt and pepper, then add to pan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook to your preference. While the eggs are still partially runny, add beef and cheese. Cook through. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Serve with a salsa dollop on top of each portion and a big side salad.